HOMESCHOOLER Mom

Foto saya
a mom of homeschool twinnies (boy and girl), an ex architect, a lecturer, a crafter, and a children book's author and illustrator. loves drawing, crafting, illustrating, making pretty things..

Hi there...

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to stop by my little space! i am happy to share my daily activities (homeschooling, green living, writing, ilustrating & crafting) and hope you enjoy it...

-Dini-

dkwardhani@yahoo.com



Senin, 01 April 2013

my new camp (little studio)

Alhamdulillah... 

finally i have my own crafty camp a.k.a my own studio, yeeaaaay! thank you dear hubby ^^ for every support you have been giving me until today, for letting me living my dream and most off all... for this tranquil sanctuary to put my crafty treasure and doing all my crafty activities ... 


capungmungil is a camp where i put all my passion and love for crafting, writing and illustrating



this space is my special place ^^, hopefully i am able to keep it neat :D



10 komentar:

  1. Balasan
    1. senaaaang maaak :D tapi kalau terlalu rapi jadi kurang afdol hahahah

      Hapus
  2. Balasan
    1. hihihi iyaah mbak apalagi Malang lagi musim hujan, btw saya naksir taplaknya mb Pingkan :)

      Hapus
  3. Neat is overrated, hahaha. Kalau mejaku rapi, aku malah nggak pengen ngapa2in di situ. Jadi harus berantakan sedikit, supaya terus pengen berkreasi. Selamat berkarya!

    BalasHapus
  4. Ibu, pingin deh jadi salah satu Indonesian Crafter. Saya masih pemula, mohon bimbingannya :D atau bisa langsung kontak ke nomor tlp Ibu?

    BalasHapus
  5. bagus mba, kelihatan nyaman
    kayaknya bakal jadi tempat mojok favorit mb Dini nih..:D

    BalasHapus
  6. waw sangat rapih dan kreatif

    BalasHapus

you might also like these stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...