HOMESCHOOLER Mom

Foto saya
a mom of homeschool twinnies (boy and girl), an ex architect, a lecturer, a crafter, and a children book's author and illustrator. loves drawing, crafting, illustrating, making pretty things..

Hi there...

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to stop by my little space! i am happy to share my daily activities (homeschooling, green living, writing, ilustrating & crafting) and hope you enjoy it...

-Dini-

dkwardhani@yahoo.com



Selasa, 28 Mei 2013

Vintage Kitchen Napkin

I went to INFORMA last week, and i found a little treasure.. 
a very lovely kitchen towel made from linen fabric, with a sweet vintage motifs. I get crazed, so i decided to take four of it.

And you know, they gave me a special discount for these. Buy 1 get 1 free... Oh My God ^^ so.. so happy :)
only IDR 15.000 for 1 piece, 60x80 cm.



these are my favorite motifs


Enjoy it :)

2 komentar:

  1. mbak dini .. slam kenall
    hihihi aku lihat postingannya di ic langsung meluncur kesinii

    ahh jadi mau ke informaa
    hihihi :))

    BalasHapus

you might also like these stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...