HOMESCHOOLER Mom

Foto saya
a mom of homeschool twinnies (boy and girl), an ex architect, a lecturer, a crafter, and a children book's author and illustrator. loves drawing, crafting, illustrating, making pretty things..

Hi there...

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to stop by my little space! i am happy to share my daily activities (homeschooling, green living, writing, ilustrating & crafting) and hope you enjoy it...

-Dini-

dkwardhani@yahoo.com



Jumat, 06 April 2012

They Review My -children- Books

Who are they?
they are  magazine and tabloid for mom, baby, kiddos ^^

yes.. Alhamdulillah for these ^^ I am so grateful..
I am just a new comer in children books writing industry, but they had my book reviewed :) oh my God..

Math Craft on Mother and Baby Mag 2011



busy boat on Parenting Magz March 2012


Trackie Train on Mom & Kiddie Tabloid April 2012


My Adventure on Toddie Magz April 2012

Comfy Car on Nakita Feb 2012 

MathCraft on Nakita March 2012

these book are made for my twinnies

and of course Indonesian Children all over the country





Salam

4 komentar:

you might also like these stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...