HOMESCHOOLER Mom

Foto saya
a mom of homeschool twinnies (boy and girl), an ex architect, a lecturer, a crafter, and a children book's author and illustrator. loves drawing, crafting, illustrating, making pretty things..

Hi there...

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to stop by my little space! i am happy to share my daily activities (homeschooling, green living, writing, ilustrating & crafting) and hope you enjoy it...

-Dini-

dkwardhani@yahoo.com



Rabu, 11 September 2013

My Craft Books Collection

Hey Hoo...


Many of us who have found our place in the craft and blogging world often dream of writing a book. And for that reason we need to read many literature ^^..

I would like share my private craft book collection .. Mostly I buy these books online. Some of them i got from Toko Buku Redjo, Good Think, Toko Buku CraftI am a book loverz, especially craft books. But you know, craft book always a very expensive stuff for us.. so we need to pick carefully. Sometimes these online store (above), give us a very special offer or sale time.




On the right side is Petit a Petit, a Parissian style patchwork. In the middle is Tilda Serie SEW SUNNY HOMESTYLE, and the left side is a book about embroidery. Unfortunetly, they all writen in mandarin/chinesse. 

 These are actually not a book, but a magazine. Cotton Time and Stitch Idees.
These Magazines are a gift from my dearest friends. I got Quiltmaker (US edition) from Mb Hany, and Patchwork & Quilting (Aussie Edition) from mb Afiana. I love all of them ^^..


1 komentar:

  1. tq ya mbak jadi tau toko buku online lainnya yang pasti ada yang lebih terjangkau buat kantong saya :)

    BalasHapus

you might also like these stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...