HOMESCHOOLER Mom

Foto saya
a mom of homeschool twinnies (boy and girl), an ex architect, a lecturer, a crafter, and a children book's author and illustrator. loves drawing, crafting, illustrating, making pretty things..

Hi there...

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to stop by my little space! i am happy to share my daily activities (homeschooling, green living, writing, ilustrating & crafting) and hope you enjoy it...

-Dini-

dkwardhani@yahoo.com



Sabtu, 24 Maret 2012

Capungmungil on felting.craftgossip.com

Oh my Good.. I am truly happy..that finally I am able to post my tutorial here..

Thank you Linda from felting.craftgossip.com ^^



can you read it? :)

Dini lives in Indonesian and hosts “capungmungil” blog.  She is an amazing designer and is into writing children’s books. Today I will cover her stunning felted flowers and her beautiful patchwork quilt from felt.  Check out her blog for the flower tutorial.  Thanks Dini for sharing.

4 komentar:

you might also like these stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...